Are you interested in Microsoft Teams, do you find digital working and productivity apps interesting or would you like to think about how employees within your company can collaborate more effectively?
Digital and standardised working
You want to work in a standardised way and different document management systems are used. Think of network drives, SharePoint, Knowledge Base and other systems. With the current circumstances, Microsoft Teams is impossible to imagine an organisation without.
Microsoft Teams is a working environment where employees within a team can have conversations, store documents and edit documents. Before Microsoft Teams can be used, it is important to think about its set-up and ensure that it is properly secured. By gaining a good insight into what collaborations exist within your organisation, it is possible to get the most out of Microsoft Teams' functionalities. A full roll-out of that programme will help you with the above challenges.
- Less travel through digital conferencing
- Fewer different versions of the same document, saving time
- Reduction of mail as communication goes into channels
- Anytime, anywhere access to your data, more dynamic and flexible way of working
- Data safe in the Cloud
- Opportunities for data classification through capabilities within Office 365
- Linking with useful plug-ins such as power BI and Planners
Our ICE professionals will dive into your organisation and examine what is needed to set up Microsoft Teams. They will come up with a concrete project plan that clearly shows which steps need to be taken to adopt the programme within your organisation, so that the maximum benefit can be gained from Microsoft Teams. In addition, a business case will make clear which value the programme actually creates.