Two ICE Professionals recently very successfully solved such headache cases for one of our clients. This client had chosen ICE because our professionals can start independently right away due to their energy knowledge.
Our experts were deployed at a time when the tap was already closed due to a fix, so the focus of the assignment was on corrections. Work in that context included:
- Mapping work stock, including enrichment with data from backend systems.
- Preparation of plans of action, including impact-effort models (for decision-making)
- Mass corrections via batches
- Tailoring for exceptions
- Coordination with other departments involved
- Providing information to stakeholders (in particular management, financial and operational departments)
- Taking on all this work, our professionals have taken responsibility for the end-to-end process.
The client gave our experts all the resources, trust and freedom to take on these files independently. As a result, they quickly knew their way around a dynamic environment of systems and departments. Through the right mix of cooperation and independence, our ICE experts were able to successfully solve the headache files.
Client feedback was extremely positive, they praised our professionals for:
- The high quality of work, so impact on client and organisation was low.
- Independence and self-direction
- Their proactive attitude
- Their ability to bite into tough, complex files
- Their critical eye
- Do you recognise the above situation within the organisation where you work? Get in touch with us. We have the right people for the challenge!
Interim energy market professional